Bristol, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
This employer requests that only candidates in United Kingdom apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not United Kingdom, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Mid-Level Android Developer
Leading Digital Agency
Permanent: £35k to £40k + benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Mid-Level Android Developer to join a highly motivated and talented team to work on cutting edge Android mobile applications.
Work as part of a strong development team to create innovative and cutting edge applications across a portfolio of high profile and exciting clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Android developer to work within an award winning and market leading mobile development agency.
Your primary focus will be the development of the Android application and its integration with back end services. Working alongside Creative, Project Management and QA teams to deliver exciting mobile projects.
· Design technical solutions to maintain, refactor and improve Android products
· Participate in technical discussions with the rest of the teams
· Work with Designers and UX to provide a modern and creative interface for users
· Act as Android expert when required by the team or others
· 2 years of commercial Android development
· Knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and Android patterns
· Experience working within an Agile environment
· Experience with GIT or similar version control system. Date posted: 14/09/2016