Business Analyst - SCRUM/AGILE - Mobile Apps/iOS & Android
Posted Sep 23
Templeton and Partners
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
This employer requests that only candidates in Netherlands apply to this job.
You appear to be located in United States, not Netherlands, so you will not be able to apply for this job.
Business Analyst - SCRUM/AGILE - Mobile/Apps/Projects/Digital - Amsterdam - PERM
Our client is global player in Developing internationally-recognised mobile Applications who are looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst for their Amsterdam office, on a Permanent basis!
The role will involve:
- Supporting the development of bespoke Mobile/device applications - for both clients and Consumers!
- Understanding and interpreting client requirements, in order to produce sound Development deliverables.
- Negotiating any potential diferrentials/alterations - maintaining the relationship between client and colleagues throughout.
- Using a consultative approach, based on sound technical knowledge to support project-delivery!
Essential Requirements of the role:
- 3-4 years of working in an AGILE/SCRUM environment - certification would also be advantageous!
- 3 years prior experience working for an IT, Digital or Enterprise Consultancy, developing mobile applications for External clients.
- Solid understanding of app development with iOS & Android; strong Technical testing skills is also important.
- Able to manage relationships with stakeholders from external clients.
- You will have worked in a Consultative-manner with clients - strong presentation skills and able to advise pragmatic solutions.
- Fluent in English - both oral and written - Dutch is a plus, however not essential!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you! Please send over a copy of your CV to (see below) !
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay: 45,000 to 60,000 GBP (British Pound)
Pay Period: Annual
Other Pay Info: Package